Thursday, September 27, 2012

Magnetic Travel Game

Hello everyone!

While out shopping for cool Halloween/Fall bargains, I came across these cute and girly Magnetic Dress Up Dolls for just $1.  $1!  I couldn't let this bargain pass me by so I bought two sets for KayC.  I found the magnetic doll sets at Dollar General in the toy section.  The set included 19 magnetic pieces to play dress up.























When I got home I opened up the magnetic doll sets and showed them to my daughter.  She loved them!  It was so easy to change outfits on the dolls and add accessories.  When it was time to put them away, I realized where am I going to store these without losing any pieces?























While going through my craft supplies, I came across this magnetic tin box that I had bought a while back at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon.  The tin box was $2.49 minus 40%, I ended up paying only $1.49!  The tin box was the perfect size to hold the magnetic doll on one side and all her accessories on the other.  Also, I thought, what a great way to store them and a great way to take the doll anywhere (car ride, grandmas house, out to eat, doctor's visit) without losing any pieces.  Yay!  A "Magnetic Travel Game" for only $2.49!  Well, actually $3.49, because I bought two sets of magnetic dolls.








No comments:

Post a Comment